Our goal at Acme Health Services, Inc. is to help you gather as much information as possible to better understand your health care concerns. This page lists some popular health care resources that are available to you. Please feel free to peruse them.
- www.alz.org – Provides online information services to help with the care and planning of patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
DISEASE PREVENTION INFORMATION:
- www.cdc.gov – What you should know and consumer updates on disease and prevention.
- www.chapinc.org – Provides community health accreditation program for home health care and hospice services.
- www.NHPCO.org – Resources and educational information from the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization about end-of-life care.
MAKING THE HEALTH CARE DECISION:
- www.thecarecommunity.com – This site is a valuable resource for families who need help in choosing placement with assisted living, home health, hospice, or traditional long-term skilled nursing care.
- www.aahomecare.org – American Association for Homecare, the official American association for homecare.
- www.cicoa.org – Information to assist aging and disabled individuals and family members in finding resources to assist with caring for themselves or family members.
- www.nahc.org – National Association for Homecare.
- www.privatedutyhomecare.org – National Association for Private Duty Homecare.
- www.medicare.gov – Medicare questions, rates, and Nursing Home and Home Health Care comparisons .
- www.cms.hhs.gov – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- www.medicare.gov/caregivers – This site has information on enrollment, billing, drug plans, financial issues, finding nursing homes, AARP features, and more.
- www.cms.hhs.gov/Medicaid/eligibility – This link helps identify beneficiaries’ eligibility and coverage.
- www.ahcancal.org – American Health Care Association; provides information about skilled nursing and assisted living providers, as well as state affiliations and resources for consumers.
- www.ahcancal.org – Information about providers, state affiliations, and resources for consumers.
THE OLEY FOUNDATION:
- www.oley.org – The Oley Foundation provides information and support to home parenteral (I.V.) and enteral (tube feeding) nutrition patients to help them live fuller lives. Click here for patient, family, and clinician resources.
Get in Touch!
We appreciate your interest in Acme Health Services, Inc. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly here. One of our qualified nurses would be more than happy to help you.